Friday, July 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- July 20 Pelly Crossing to Clear Creek
- July 19 Twin Lakes Yukon Gov't campground to Pelly...
- July 18 Whitehorse to Twin Lakes Yukon Gov't campg...
- July 17 Whitehorse
- July 16 Squanga Lake Yukon Govt. campground to Whi...
- July 15 Dawson Peaks Resort to Squanga Lake Yukon ...
- July 14 - Walker's Continental Divide to Dawson Pe...
- July 13 - Baby Nugget RV (Watson Lake) to Walker's...
- July 12 - I'm in the Yukon
- July 11 Liard Hotsprings to Iron River Lodge

2 Comments:
Hi Jacqui--this is a great way to keep up with you and your adventures! If I send you notes on here,are you the only one who sees this or does the whole world?? Bad idea! This is just a test so let me know and I 'll send you news...Laura
Hi Laura:
Comments do show up for the world to see if you know where to look but you can send me news at my regular email address. I tried to write you back but the mail got returned so I must have saved the wrong address for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home